Studying at University is great but stressing

I have started university two weeks ago. I was really eager to know how it would turn out! I was really excited about this. I asked some of my friends that already started university how they feel and how difficult it is. They all told me that they had lots of homeworks, explanations, lots to read and that they were quite stressed out. Frankly, I thought that was too much and they were exaggerating. But now that I´m in I can understand them. University is harder than school of course. But I like it. I like working under pressure and to study hard every day. I love reading, too. I think this time of our lives is really important because of it depends your future success. This is a lot of responsability, too. However, this kind of things make you stronger and more self-confident.

2 comentarios:

Kev dijo...

:o ¿Esto fué escrito por María Miriam? o ella sólo lo publicó.
XD Me parece excelente esa forma de pensar.

Maria Miriam dijo...

Obvio que fue escrito por mi pero ya te dije que mi nombre NO SE TILDA Maria así no más. Oyee jajaja claro que yo lo escribí y que bueno que lo hayas entendido. Me alegro que apoyes mi punto de vista.