Friendship

On Sunday 8th May I came across to a friend I hadnt seen for a long time. I have a high regard for him. But unfortunately we haven`t kept in touch for about two years. In spite of living in the same city we hadn´t talked to each other and hardly ever chatted. He changed his cellphone number and I got mine stolen so I had to change it too. I always wondered if he was OK. On Sunday the 8th, after leaving El Cultural I was walking down the street with another friend. I was about to cross the road when I saw him. He was walking with earphones plugged in. I crossed and called him. We greeted each other and started an interesting conversation: It´s been a while!, How are you? Have have you been?...
Then he told me he was on his way to her mother´s house because of Mother´s Day.So, he left me his cellphone numer and I gave him mine. Definetely, it was really nice to see him again :)

2 comentarios:

Kev dijo...

¿Es esto verdad?

Maria Miriam dijo...

En primer lugar has entendido lo que dice el texto.
Sí, es verdad. Me dio bastante gusto verlo.